Friday, March 14, 2008

Certainly, Ollie

For quite sometime I've been reading blogs, writing them, posting comments to many blogs around the web. Many - if not most - of them pertain to life in St. Louis. This blog is yet another. It could prove helpful, or it could become a pain in the neck. Or it could be a helpful pain in the neck. Actually, I hope it becomes a helpful pain in the neck.

I beg of you - monitor me. If I am ever libelous, please be kind and tell me. I'll attempt to be fair and opinionated at the same time: a hard tightrope on which to balance.

I live near Cardondelet Park off South Grand and Holly Hills - I am a long-time journalist, newsman, and other things, including broadcaster, singer, musician. That's the basics, except the older I get the more crass I think, and the more I speak out.

Thanks for reading. Please feel free to respond.

STL Citizen

No comments: